Utopun Utopun

This is the farthest from your best out of all your videos. Even as your worst video... it is still quite good regardless. At least good enough to get a look and a laugh.

Newbie Helps Newbie Helps

This is surprisingly friggin hilarious!
It may not be very complex detailed art, it is stick figures... but...
It was on the spot as funny, logical, and even, had good sound for it...
Yes, I loved how this was set up, it was a great comedy short.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

This was Overkill. And it was an battle that inevitably was one sided fight.
I do't care much for Pokemon battles with an Ash with an indestructible and unbeatable Pikachu that allows its opponent for only one good shot that is always shrugged off effortlessly.
This movie is like many low quality worthless parodies except that it is capable of pulling of the concept that maybe things are not as they seem and it completely worthwhile.
Most of my score comes from the illusion there was an actual fight and battle instead of a one sided pounded was successfully performed. The another part come from decent details and sound. The final part is from seeing the Naruto guys getting wiped out in the blast. I hate that show. It was a nice Easter Egg. If any 1 of these were lost you'd get a 3. If 2 of them were lost you'd get a 2. If all 3 were gone you'd get a 0.

Trump Punch Trump Punch

Hilarious, basic, challenging game.
Good sounds and music.
More addictive than Flappy Birds and Angry Birds.
Love this.

rhys510 responds:

Really?
waw thanks :D

StoryShift StoryShift

Pretty enjoyable, could be better by adding more than just text in the stories.
Maybe a few notes (for specific things of interest) and icons (for objects and creatures nearby as well as items possessed) would be an improvement.
Will come back more.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah illustrations could be nice indeed :)

GARDINI GARDINI

Great game! A few minor problems, and bugs.
First the bugs I've discovered.
If you dash into the boss scene where Stage 1 starts you are rendered immobile and uncontrollable, but you regain control after dieing on your next life. Solution until bug fix: Only use dash when actually in combat.
If you jump attack the boss in Stage 2 when he has his shield, occasionally he can still take damage, this happens when he is either very low to the ground, or high in the air and you double jump him.
If you defeat Stage 1 and do not lose any health, you do not get the medal associated with that.
Problems: There is no real way to differentiate the various attacks the boss will do in Stage 1, as he flashes blue, for every attack type as his warning. In Stage 2 and Stage 3 he does act slightly different (2) and greatly different (3) for each attack type. The minions themselves can easily defeat the player if they gang up on him, because their attacks do a short stun, all three of them on top of you, will cause certain game over. The minions also offer no reward in fighting them other than wasting your time. It would be nice if killing one minion drops one orb. The boss drops orbs simply for being hit.
This is a great game. The bugs are easy to ignore, as they are easily bypassable and are not extremely annoying considering. The problems are petty, and don't detract too much from the game enjoyment. If it was wasn't for both of those things I would've rated this 5 stars.

rhys510 responds:

il try sort all of this out soon :P

thanks :D

Good and the Bad Good and the Bad

I remember when this and the video came out on youtube on your channel. I feel your pain still. It can take a long time to recover sometimes.

MetalRenard responds:

Yeah, thanks Vinnito.
I wanted to make this song available for others to download and use. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Retrograde Planet Retrograde Planet

The first half is enjoyable in my opinion, and I'm not sure what the fuss is about.
I can indeed complain its lengthy, and it is, a repetitive beat, but it is an intro meant to be as you said, an atmospheric composition, used as an opening.
I believe cutting the intro in half would be silly, 10 seconds is a-lot better, since it takes about that long for it to loop its sound.
On the latter half... I'm amazed you created something so wonderful! It could be a part of its own chiptune dedicated to similar compositions if you went to expand upon it in a future submission. It indeed attracted much attention and popularity, I enjoy it too.
While writing this review the whole song looped over 5 times. Cause I absorbed quite a bit each time I went and typed a sentence.

Cracklebin Cracklebin

Well... it serves its purpose well... painful on the ears... and yet... somehow in the back of my mind I see art with this... that it maintains itself on a quality level without becoming ear grating junk is impressive as some people mistakenly create mindless noise rather than art when attempting things like this. Kudos for you for making art.

Cook your food Cook your food

Reminds me of the countless parasites that exist IRL, some of which are worms, all of which make your ass bleed when you shit... scary and informative...

Small Talk Small Talk

The final panel was the best panel!

Red Jacket Club Red Jacket Club

I love everything about this drawing! Except the hands... My favorite parts are the head and everything associated with it. Noticed the additional facial hair... Nice!

WooleyWorld responds:

What's wrong with the hands though? Tell me next time. :p