Mayfly - Short Film Mayfly - Short Film

This is pretty good, loved the beginning, the middle, but then end, a bit less so, because you don't really see well what occurs, and let's face it, if the end is meant to be gruesome dark humor, you don't censor it. Still, this was lovely and well made in general, and worth a watch and a decent rating. Anyone who gives this less than 3 stars probably does it cause they hate the ending, which is a dumb reason.

SamGundry responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback. What do you think would work better for the end? More close up to the character?

Crash's N.Sane Goal Crash's N.Sane Goal

This was good. Not great, but good. I liked this, pretty funny, and the beginning was perfect. The ending, while very funny, was poorly animated, which is odd, because the rest of the video was well animated. If anything, good and nice and funny regardless.

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

Wow, impressive, even for a short opening.

Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

Its not bad, its not great, but it is good. Simple game concept, very very difficult and unforgiving! Lack of sounds, no music, no color detail make it seem very VERY old. Like an ultra-retro version of portable consoles.

LeviRamirez responds:

I saw a lot of people saying that the game has no sounds or music, This is not true and then game does have sounds and music. I don't know what that's about but anyways thanks for the feedback. :)

Shard Hunters Shard Hunters

Ah, its a decent game... short... basic... a diverse array of features, traps, monsters, puzzles, powers, but it has the same constant of music and even sound effects... which takes away from the charm... but the graphics have a nice charm.

Super Bros Super Bros

A very simple, highly enjoyable, replayable game. Highly addictive, always more to learn and master, in spite of such basic mechanics.

Good and the Bad Good and the Bad

I remember when this and the video came out on youtube on your channel. I feel your pain still. It can take a long time to recover sometimes.

MetalRenard responds:

Yeah, thanks Vinnito.
I wanted to make this song available for others to download and use. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Retrograde Planet Retrograde Planet

The first half is enjoyable in my opinion, and I'm not sure what the fuss is about.
I can indeed complain its lengthy, and it is, a repetitive beat, but it is an intro meant to be as you said, an atmospheric composition, used as an opening.
I believe cutting the intro in half would be silly, 10 seconds is a-lot better, since it takes about that long for it to loop its sound.
On the latter half... I'm amazed you created something so wonderful! It could be a part of its own chiptune dedicated to similar compositions if you went to expand upon it in a future submission. It indeed attracted much attention and popularity, I enjoy it too.
While writing this review the whole song looped over 5 times. Cause I absorbed quite a bit each time I went and typed a sentence.

Cracklebin Cracklebin

Well... it serves its purpose well... painful on the ears... and yet... somehow in the back of my mind I see art with this... that it maintains itself on a quality level without becoming ear grating junk is impressive as some people mistakenly create mindless noise rather than art when attempting things like this. Kudos for you for making art.

OrangeInkling OrangeInkling

Impressively well made, pretty well colored, and that you used colors that are bright help a lot considering the game was bright and colorful, the linework and shading is also good, shading is not easy with a well light brightly colored drawing.

PsychoMonki responds:

Thanks.

Wandering Merchant Wandering Merchant

I really like this, but it seems the head's size of off proportions with the body.
Still, the style is good, and it makes the head thing perfectly okay and acceptable.
The pouches, bandolier like thing across his shoulders, the pole, all with trinkets, perfect for explaining the individuals job and interests.
The robe and shoes are well made too. Long run, this is good in general.

Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild

This is incredible! Love it! The extras are a really nice addition.