Mayfly - Short Film Mayfly - Short Film

This is pretty good, loved the beginning, the middle, but then end, a bit less so, because you don't really see well what occurs, and let's face it, if the end is meant to be gruesome dark humor, you don't censor it. Still, this was lovely and well made in general, and worth a watch and a decent rating. Anyone who gives this less than 3 stars probably does it cause they hate the ending, which is a dumb reason.

SamGundry responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback. What do you think would work better for the end? More close up to the character?

Crash's N.Sane Goal Crash's N.Sane Goal

This was good. Not great, but good. I liked this, pretty funny, and the beginning was perfect. The ending, while very funny, was poorly animated, which is odd, because the rest of the video was well animated. If anything, good and nice and funny regardless.

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

Wow, impressive, even for a short opening.

Sonic Funeral Sonic Funeral

Well made, for once a sentimental burial for Sonic instead of the dozens of joke comedy videos made about the series turning to crap or Sega or Mario shitting on Sonic. If anything, I did like the joke part with Robotnic, but even that turned compassionate, and sad. If anything, this was a nice kind video, and such a unique turn is nice.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks you! I didnt really want to have many jokes here, so just to keep it simple I focused on mostly one emotion here..
Well, there will be a follow up video after this in a few weeks, so yeah stay tuned!

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

This is so hilarious and twisted and messed up in more ways than I can explain... wow... how did you manage to make something like this... and keep the quality of animation so good too? Not all comedy things stay so high quality when so goofy simply because the animators laugh themselves unconscious while making these things.
Anyways, it was quite impressive.

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

This is just as great here as on YouTube. It took ages for you to make the next part of the series, and it was worth it. I thought some of the things in this were hilarious. The part where he shoots arrows into the door, I remember in Skyrim that NPCs will react to that kind of stuff to investigate it... poor dumb Dovahbear didn't even think twice. Also, that he literally swam through the 'river' of guards was funny as heck. That the dragon-mount spell he found in the beginning of the animation was used at the end so he could escape was quite a good way to wrap things up.

Utopun Utopun

This is the farthest from your best out of all your videos. Even as your worst video... it is still quite good regardless. At least good enough to get a look and a laugh.

Newbie Helps Newbie Helps

This is surprisingly friggin hilarious!
It may not be very complex detailed art, it is stick figures... but...
It was on the spot as funny, logical, and even, had good sound for it...
Yes, I loved how this was set up, it was a great comedy short.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

This was Overkill. And it was an battle that inevitably was one sided fight.
I do't care much for Pokemon battles with an Ash with an indestructible and unbeatable Pikachu that allows its opponent for only one good shot that is always shrugged off effortlessly.
This movie is like many low quality worthless parodies except that it is capable of pulling of the concept that maybe things are not as they seem and it completely worthwhile.
Most of my score comes from the illusion there was an actual fight and battle instead of a one sided pounded was successfully performed. The another part come from decent details and sound. The final part is from seeing the Naruto guys getting wiped out in the blast. I hate that show. It was a nice Easter Egg. If any 1 of these were lost you'd get a 3. If 2 of them were lost you'd get a 2. If all 3 were gone you'd get a 0.

We Are Not Alone + Update We Are Not Alone + Update