Utopun Utopun

This is the farthest from your best out of all your videos. Even as your worst video... it is still quite good regardless. At least good enough to get a look and a laugh.

Newbie Helps Newbie Helps

This is surprisingly friggin hilarious!
It may not be very complex detailed art, it is stick figures... but...
It was on the spot as funny, logical, and even, had good sound for it...
Yes, I loved how this was set up, it was a great comedy short.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

This was Overkill. And it was an battle that inevitably was one sided fight.
I do't care much for Pokemon battles with an Ash with an indestructible and unbeatable Pikachu that allows its opponent for only one good shot that is always shrugged off effortlessly.
This movie is like many low quality worthless parodies except that it is capable of pulling of the concept that maybe things are not as they seem and it completely worthwhile.
Most of my score comes from the illusion there was an actual fight and battle instead of a one sided pounded was successfully performed. The another part come from decent details and sound. The final part is from seeing the Naruto guys getting wiped out in the blast. I hate that show. It was a nice Easter Egg. If any 1 of these were lost you'd get a 3. If 2 of them were lost you'd get a 2. If all 3 were gone you'd get a 0.

We Are Not Alone + Update We Are Not Alone + Update

This was good.

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

Surprisingly good. And this kind of parody music video rarely works well. But it did! It worked very well! It was SUPER-EFFECTIVE!!!

Destiny is Fabulous Destiny is Fabulous

This was friggin hilarious! I didn't fully understand the jokes with why the characters from Destiny behaved the way they did, but it ended up being hilarious to me anyway. I also played a lot of the Halo series, so I completely got everything with Master Chief aka John.

Smash Bros. Ok Smash Bros. Ok

This is actually half-decent, and explains why the Villager wouldn't realistically fit in with the SSB games. Could have been done slightly better though, the beginning with the challenge by Donkey Kong, as well as how villager behaved, followed by his defeat by DK, was quite petty.
You'd expect the villager to pull out and use each of his tools in some form, I only saw half of em. And he only has 6! You'd also expect that the part played by DK in the fight wouldn't take less than 3 seconds.
Still, this was pretty okay. Not your best video, but its still decent.

A Cow's Life A Cow's Life

This was surprisingly awesome in spite of the beginning middle and end being hard to connect with any real logic.

Monkey See Monkey Do Over Monkey See Monkey Do Over

This is actually really good! I hope you did well in the contest!

Creative Block Creative Block

Well, it was good, very well animated with good sound.
It was humorous what he was drawing at the end when he got 'creative' again.
The entire wall had oddly many similar drawings.
Could have been better or worse depending on what that wall had on it during the end... other than the joke painting he completes.
Anyways, this is good work worth a quick laugh.