Trump Punch Trump Punch

Hilarious, basic, challenging game.
Good sounds and music.
More addictive than Flappy Birds and Angry Birds.
Love this.

Really?
waw thanks :D

StoryShift StoryShift

Pretty enjoyable, could be better by adding more than just text in the stories.
Maybe a few notes (for specific things of interest) and icons (for objects and creatures nearby as well as items possessed) would be an improvement.
Will come back more.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah illustrations could be nice indeed :)

GARDINI GARDINI

Great game! A few minor problems, and bugs.
First the bugs I've discovered.
If you dash into the boss scene where Stage 1 starts you are rendered immobile and uncontrollable, but you regain control after dieing on your next life. Solution until bug fix: Only use dash when actually in combat.
If you jump attack the boss in Stage 2 when he has his shield, occasionally he can still take damage, this happens when he is either very low to the ground, or high in the air and you double jump him.
If you defeat Stage 1 and do not lose any health, you do not get the medal associated with that.
Problems: There is no real way to differentiate the various attacks the boss will do in Stage 1, as he flashes blue, for every attack type as his warning. In Stage 2 and Stage 3 he does act slightly different (2) and greatly different (3) for each attack type. The minions themselves can easily defeat the player if they gang up on him, because their attacks do a short stun, all three of them on top of you, will cause certain game over. The minions also offer no reward in fighting them other than wasting your time. It would be nice if killing one minion drops one orb. The boss drops orbs simply for being hit.
This is a great game. The bugs are easy to ignore, as they are easily bypassable and are not extremely annoying considering. The problems are petty, and don't detract too much from the game enjoyment. If it was wasn't for both of those things I would've rated this 5 stars.

rhys510 responds:

il try sort all of this out soon :P

thanks :D

POOPER POOPER

It was... surprisingly... good.
Played it several times over.
Discovered Nyan Cat on first play and thought... what is that a power up? Got one medal (good poo).
Ate the cat on second play, died too fast...
Played third time... long run, got great and amazing poo medals. Very happy. Almost reached 190 points... was 2 short...
Next, the build up meter at the beginning, even by pressing left and right, it does not build up much, in fact, its decreasing faster than it builds! When I used both hands and rapidly tapped left and right on the keyboard with great speed, I got the meter about 3/4 the way there. Gave up the fourth time.
Lastly, the music for the game and various scenes was great. The style and humor was, decent. The gameplay, good. Replay value, very little. In all, very good. I liked this.

rhys510 responds:

thanks for the well thought out comment very helpfull to lnow what others think of my games :P

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

This is so friggin hilarious! I can take a joke being tossed my way real well. Lol, the wierd sex scene combined with the horrible physical abuse was hilarious!

deathink responds:

Yeah, sexy sex stuff is always funny.

Stonelegs 2 Stonelegs 2

Wow, hard as heck, but fun as heck too!
Just made it to World 2 after a TON of work.
I hope to play more of this game soon.
Mind you, I do hope you consider adding a complete tutorial.
I know how hilarious the interactions are between the Village Elder and Stone Legs are... but...
A tutorial for a game like this is a must have.

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

This is a fun enjoyable game, but... like others mentioned, there are annoying parts.
For example, the game requires you to jump AND slash at the same time when there is an enemy and spike pit put together, and there is no option to do this because you are only allowed to perform one action at a time, which forces the player to die.
Another example is moving and performing an action like jumping OR slashing, in which for some reason you are not allowed to do so do to player controls.
Otherwise, this is a fun enjoyable game, it merely forces the player to die randomly on occasion with no option of living regardless of what the player does.
It takes much effort to master the game. It is indeed hard for those without skills. But it is hard for those with skills as well, due to the flawed nature of the game and the lack of effort by the author put into the game's control scheme.

OMGAF Dragon! OMGAF Dragon!

Pretty buggy, and stupid.
Hopefully this is your first attempt at making a game with Flash.
Anyways... it has good music. The death sound effect gets annoying though.
The lack of strategy and controls for the game does not help it.
The lack of level planning is quite stupid. That you sometimes never respawn, and that you randomly die for no reason, shows that the game has plenty of errors in it.
In the end, its quite clear this game sucks. Good try though.

Kill The Creeper Kill The Creeper

Ah, its pretty enjoyable. I finished 8/10 levels.
I cannot find out how to get the cake achievement.
Clicking on the cake, as well as getting the creeper to touch the cake, does nothing.
There is more than one way to finish most levels, but not all. Physics is an important thing to comprehend to do well in this game.
All in all, this is pretty good so far, and hopefully you will release a completed version of this game sometime.

idaviie responds:

il have a look at the cake and see if theres a bug il upload a new version some time today

Sandwich VS Bagel Sandwich VS Bagel

Quite fun and enjoyable. small little extras can be found if you look around that are humorous. (I think they are extras)

yea theres a few ;)