Good and the Bad Good and the Bad

I remember when this and the video came out on youtube on your channel. I feel your pain still. It can take a long time to recover sometimes.

MetalRenard responds:

Yeah, thanks Vinnito.
I wanted to make this song available for others to download and use. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Retrograde Planet Retrograde Planet

The first half is enjoyable in my opinion, and I'm not sure what the fuss is about.
I can indeed complain its lengthy, and it is, a repetitive beat, but it is an intro meant to be as you said, an atmospheric composition, used as an opening.
I believe cutting the intro in half would be silly, 10 seconds is a-lot better, since it takes about that long for it to loop its sound.
On the latter half... I'm amazed you created something so wonderful! It could be a part of its own chiptune dedicated to similar compositions if you went to expand upon it in a future submission. It indeed attracted much attention and popularity, I enjoy it too.
While writing this review the whole song looped over 5 times. Cause I absorbed quite a bit each time I went and typed a sentence.

Cracklebin Cracklebin

Well... it serves its purpose well... painful on the ears... and yet... somehow in the back of my mind I see art with this... that it maintains itself on a quality level without becoming ear grating junk is impressive as some people mistakenly create mindless noise rather than art when attempting things like this. Kudos for you for making art.

Brace For Impact Brace For Impact

This is pretty damn impressive! That you have story behind this, as well as in this, is even more amazing! Incredible!

Club Desire ~P~ Club Desire ~P~

This is actually really good. It's somewhat different than other things of yours I listen to, but I really enjoyed this. Great job!

Smells Like Rain Smells Like Rain

This music is one of the most complicated, creative, and enjoyable delights you've produced yet!

The Keepers Secret Garden The Keepers Secret Garden

One of your best!

When Rumors Prove True When Rumors Prove True

This is pretty good! You have made better mind you, and this doesn't sound as good as music from some old school RPGs I've played. But its still fine.

A Dance with Delusions A Dance with Delusions

Am loving this!

Funky Derp Funky Derp

I like this a lot. It sounds fun and exciting. That is what I enjoy with this kind of music. It makes a decent loop too.