All 311 art Reviews

OrangeInkling OrangeInkling

Impressively well made, pretty well colored, and that you used colors that are bright help a lot considering the game was bright and colorful, the linework and shading is also good, shading is not easy with a well light brightly colored drawing.

PsychoMonki responds:

Thanks.

Wandering Merchant Wandering Merchant

I really like this, but it seems the head's size of off proportions with the body.
Still, the style is good, and it makes the head thing perfectly okay and acceptable.
The pouches, bandolier like thing across his shoulders, the pole, all with trinkets, perfect for explaining the individuals job and interests.
The robe and shoes are well made too. Long run, this is good in general.

Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild

This is incredible! Love it! The extras are a really nice addition.

28 Jacksepticeye 28 Jacksepticeye

This is pretty good! I really like it! I've watched him on YouTube before. I noticed how a small portion of his hair is green. Those green tips. Not sure if their high-lights or what. You made all his hair green here... but that's okay. The eye symbol, which is used for him, is well-utilized here. Love it. Maybe not so much the one he's standing on...
Anyways, this is great and you did a good job.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you for the critique. Even though I tried my best I have a fun making this despite I feel uncomfortable due to fatigue.

Students of the Academy Students of the Academy

This is incredibly well made! Professional grade artwork!

AlvinHew responds:

Thanks so much man, I really appreciate that.

Tipis Tipis

This is well made! I'm glad your ready to start work on EBF-5. I enjoyed buying and playing EBF-4.

Lava Lake Lava Lake

This is awesome looking! The mushrooms themselves are quite unique, they are almost like gemstone, they look more like crystal than fungi, yet they are clearly mushrooms... perfect for a volcanic biome!

Ghost Town Ghost Town

It's really good, but for a ghost town the houses sure look well maintained and recently cared for... if not brand new built.

Tundra Tundra

It looks nice!

Ice Temple Ice Temple

This looks good and I would love to see some assets used here used in game. Clearly your progressing well. I love it.