All 292 art Reviews

Cook your food Cook your food

Reminds me of the countless parasites that exist IRL, some of which are worms, all of which make your ass bleed when you shit... scary and informative...

Small Talk Small Talk

The final panel was the best panel!

Red Jacket Club Red Jacket Club

I love everything about this drawing! Except the hands... My favorite parts are the head and everything associated with it. Noticed the additional facial hair... Nice!

WooleyWorld responds:

What's wrong with the hands though? Tell me next time. :p

Break Book Break Book

Ironic how this seems to apply to reality as it does a comic. Funny yet cruel and sad. This strip gives a great mix of emotions to many. It is no longer a comic strip. It is true art!

The only way to go viral The only way to go viral

This is surprisingly funny, but realistically true in regards to how fame on the internet works with videos. Oh how cruel the internet can be, but we love internet anyway don't we?

What an explosive situation What an explosive situation

This is pretty good, but it could have been gooder. Maybe even the goodest. I think something like this was done before. Still funny though, which might matter the most.

Happy 2015! Happy 2015!

I just love this picture! It's a colorful drawing in the cutest and coolest style you've done yet.

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

I noticed your self-portrait perfectly shows you like to take your own art style rather than take the whole realism approach that many seem to take. It's also slightly comical in form, much like your animations. Kudos for that!
I myself also have some facial hair and own hoodies, btw, not that it matters, just something I noticed similar with this pik in regards to myself of all oddities.

MisterHerbal responds:

Thanks man! You're my Beard & Hoodie brother now.

The wonders of technology The wonders of technology

Oh my god this is hilarious! Certainly another of your best!

Space Fortress Space Fortress

I find this both really cool and humorous because it looks less like a technological space station and more like a planet side old school keep!

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) I tried to adapt that aspect from warhammer a bit, which I find highy fascinating regarding art and lore.